











Ian loves to eat. He is now eating Cheerios, small shreds of meat, bread and pasta. He loves it. He also wants to feed himself with the spoon, kinda messy. He's trying to crawl. He gets up on all fours and rocks and then falls on his belly. He pulls up on everything. He now says dada. I told Shawn that all babies say that as their first word because it is the easiest, he's not convinced! He also makes the "p", "b", and "k" sounds. It's so sweet.
Dustin's baseball season has started. Busy, busy, busy!!! Shawn is the assistant coach, which is good. That keeps me from having to go wrestle Ian at practices:) He got all A's and B's on his last report card!!! He went fishing today and learned how to clean his own fish.
Shawn is such a good daddy and hubby, most of the time:) He helps me with the laundry, and picking up around the house. He does all the cooking, or we would all starve, and he cleans the kitchen. It is soooooo nice. He's also in charge of cleaning my "equipment" as I call it, AKA pumping stuff.




1 comment:
Hi Danielle! He is a doll! I am glad I found your page..I will add you to mine! We need to get together soon. Maybe we can park and picnic it one day! By the way you've been tagged..check my blog!
Post a Comment