It's over:) I turned in all of my folders and paperwork today.
Dustin made the honor roll, and got awards for citizenship, leadership, and music. He'll be in the 6th grade:( He got the game ball tonight at his baseball game for hitting a double and then making it home:)
I'm ready for relaxation, loving on my baby, taking the boys swimming, and just enjoying my OWN kids. I am, however, going to enroll in summer classes to start on my rank 1. That will keep me hopping on the weekends this summer.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yeah for you! Enjoy your summer. Maybe we can get together??!!
YAY! Can't wait to schedule a playdate with the kiddos. What are you doing your Rank in?
Glad you are out! I want to hang out when I come home! I hope you are not TOO busy!? Love ya!
OK, we want to play too! Call me and we'll go swimming, go to the park or whatever!!
HEY! We have to get the kids together this summer. We can go swimming or to thepark. We are so close and with gas prices..we could carpool anywhere! I'm trying to find us a play group. New friends for me and new friends for the kids.
Love you!
I'm with Melissa...we want to play too!
Post a Comment