Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!!

Ian LOVES his Papaw. Sometimes, he won't even want to come home with me if he's with Papaw! He cried while Daddy was eating supper because he wanted to play with him so bad.
Ian loved Nanny's ice cream cake!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!! Shawn cooked a yummy supper for the family to celebrate Mama's birthday, then we had ice cream cake and the BIG kids (Casey, Laura, and Dustin) played Rock Band on Play Station.

Ian and Colt loved playing together. It was so sweet for me to see mine and Carrie's kids playing so well together.
We got to see Mandy, Daniel and Colby one day.

CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO SEE THEM BETTER ON THE SMILEBOX!
Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Our Christmas was wonderful!! Great food and family time. The kids had a blast, got lots of cool stuff, as usual, and it was just a wonderful time to be together. I got to spend time with my baby brother and "sister", the Vaughn family, mine and Shawn's families, and my dad's mother-that I hadn't seen in quite some time, Mandy's family, and Carrie and her family. Christmas day is also Daddy's birthday and them Mama's birthday was the 30th, so it's been busy! I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Blessed said...

I LOVE these pictures! I loved watching our boys play together too! Ian is just too sweet! And, so BIG! Let's do it again next time. And, yes, I had the BEST time without the kids. Panera, good conversation, the mall, and Starbucks with an amazing friend...it doesn't get much better than that. Miss you.