Friday, March 20, 2009

It's been awhile!










For those of you who don't know, I teach 2nd grade and I'm also in school at WKU. I will be finished FOREVER in August!!!!! I will have my Rank 1 in Guidance k-12. I am busting my butt and taking 2 classes now and will have 3 this summer, but will be done. I'm super busy and tired, but it'll be worth it. Shawn will be on duty this weekend. I have class tonight from 5-9:15 and again tomorrow from 8-5:45. LONG WEEKEND. Luckily we were out of school this Thursday and Friday. I won't be so lucky next time.

4 comments:

Blessed said...

Cute new pictures!!

Bless your heart. I just hate that you are working SO HARD, but I am also proud of you for doing this and know it will be worth all the hard work! I am super impressed. Go girl!

Brooke said...

I am so glad that you finally posted again! I missed you on here! Hang in there girl.....I am so proud of you! Love and miss you!

kylah's mommy said...

Woo Hoo!! Yay!! I am so excited for you! I know what a relief it will be for you to have it all behind you. :o)

Crystal said...

Ian cracks me up with those baby dolls. One of them looks real!!!

I miss you!