skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hudson's Highlights
Thursday, January 14, 2010
SNOW DAYS & POTTY TIME
Ian LOVES to go potty. He begs to use it and jumps up yelling "YEAH IAN" when he's finished peeing. He only uses it right before bathtime and bedtime for now, but loves it.
1 comment:
Blessed
said...
I am so impressed with Ian! Someone has NO INTEREST at all around here....
January 14, 2010 at 8:24 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Dustin James
Ian Paul
Shawn & Danielle
About Me
Danielle Hudson
Recently I have decided to change directions in my life. I love taking photos and am excited to begin this new adventure.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(17)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
▼
January
(1)
SNOW DAYS & POTTY TIME
►
2009
(25)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(47)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
1 comment:
I am so impressed with Ian! Someone has NO INTEREST at all around here....
Post a Comment