That looks like fun! We went to the water park today. Brock and I had a blast! I can't believe Ian's little shiner! Brock had plenty of knots and shiners! Welcome to baby boys!Hope to see you soon and hang out.
He is getting so big and cuter by the minute! I want to see him (and you!) soon! :)I love the one of him looking at your dad! Precious
I meant to say that I love the crab float! Super cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That looks like fun! We went to the water park today. Brock and I had a blast! I can't believe Ian's little shiner! Brock had plenty of knots and shiners! Welcome to baby boys!
Hope to see you soon and hang out.
He is getting so big and cuter by the minute! I want to see him (and you!) soon! :)
I love the one of him looking at your dad! Precious
I meant to say that I love the crab float! Super cute!
Post a Comment