Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sad I missed my playdate:(

I was really looking forward to today getting to see everyone and watching the kids play, oh well. I am in the process of fixing a playroom. When it is finished, I will have to have a playdate here, if my friends will come to Richardsville. I hope eveyone had fun today and thought about me.

While I was here today, I finally got Ian to let me look at his gums. He has 5 teeth coming in at once (this might possibly explain some of the SCREAMING). Four on the top and one on the bottom. 2 of the 5 have already pushed through. My poor baby.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I missed you at the playdate too!!!

Valerie said...

Yes. You were missed at the playdate. And YES, I am ready for a drive to R'ville.. anytime!
Miss you friend.
Sorry about Ian's teeth. The good news about teeth it that one day they will finally break through and he will be your happy baby again! Yay for Motrin!!!

Blessed said...

We did MISS YOU! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! :)