![]() |
| Make a Smilebox free ecard |
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox free ecard |
Guntown Mountain doesn't have near the things it used too, but we did see 3 shows and get some cute pictures.
Yard sales are WONDERFUL:) Thanks to my lifesaver, Tammy, who finds me all the deals, my play room is full of BIG toys for Ian at dirt cheap prices. Thanks Tammy and thank goodness for yard sales!!!!!!
My videos turned out too dark, but you get the point. Ian loves his tunnel. I need to get some more lamps for the playroom.






3 comments:
Gosh, I haven't been there in YEARS!!!!
So, what toys did you get at the yard sale? I need to do that!
Dear Ian,
My mommy told me that I get to come to your house on Wednesday to play. I am a little bit scared of crawling through a dark tunnel, maybe you'll hold my hand? Your new playroom looks very cool. See you in two days!
Love,
ZK
Hey! Looks like another fun thing to do:) I really hope to see you before the summer ends for a play day!
Post a Comment