






Casey and Laura came in for a surprise visit and stayed for a couple of weeks. Also Carrie came in and we got to see her and Colt. I sure do miss my baby brother and also my dear friend Carrie.
Carrie said Colt never took a paci on his own, but he did everything he could to get Ian's and put in his mouth. He got it once and ran around in circles with it in his mouth:)




2 comments:
Your boys are so cute. I hope you are doing well. I would love to see you soon. We have to get together before you go back to school. So glad you are blogging so I can get glimpses of your life now.
We had so much fun with you. I can't believe you got a picture of them at Panera and Colt wasn't yelling! I especially love the one of him stealing the paci. I have no idea what was going on there, but it was funny! I loved seeing you and precious Ian. He is just beautiful and so GOOD! :)
Post a Comment