Melissa tagged whoever. I do the same.
1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen counter
2. Where is your significant other? couch
3. Your hair color? real
4. Your mother? friend, helpful, strong
5. Your father? funny, loving, sensitive
6. Your favorite thing? sleep
7. Your dream last night? creepy
8. Your dream/goal? to be a stay at home mom
9. The room you're in? messy
10. Your hobby? surviving
11. Your fear? losing someone I love
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? new job or NO JOB
13. Where were you last night? at home and in bed pretty early
14. What you're not? caught up on laundry - ever!!!!
15. One of your wish-list items? weight loss miracle
16. Where you grew up? farm
17. The last thing you did? yawn
18. What are you wearing? comfy, velour pants and tank top
19. Your TV? usually playing Barney or Baby Einstein
20. Your pet? 2 dogs who chew and carry off everything and bark ALL THE TIME - any takers?
21. Your computer? always in use by someone
22. Your mood? okay when I get home from school and unwind with the fam
23. Missing someone? my baby brother in Colorado
24. Your car? MESSY & full of toys, wipes, necessities in general
25. Something you're not wearing? bra, yeah right - I wish!!!
26. Favorite store? for me - New York & Co; for the kids - The Children's Place
27. Your summer? over in a hurry, but wonderful
28. Love someone? family
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? earlier tonight
31. Last time you cried? don't remember
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love the new family picture! I can't believe how big the boys are getting!!!!
Hopefully, I can see you over the holidays sometime? Miss you!
Post a Comment