Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun Times


Dustin got a much needed hair cut.
I was hungry, so I carried the box with me.
To touch...
or not to touch?
I'm a big boy now in my toddler bed.





I love to climb up in the recliner and watch cartoons.
I LOVE books, all books.
Mommy left the room for a few seconds and I made this for her.

I love Teddy.
I am chewing on my brother's comb.
I love to wear big people shoes on my arms. These are my daddy's "flippers".
Do any of you do this? I like it a lot!




Look at how much I've changed.

Jackson's Orchard 2007
Hayride 2007

Jackson's Orchard 2008
Hayride 2008
Click to play Fall Days
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Yesterday, me and Ian went to Jackson's Orchard with friends. We were there about 3 hours. We had a blast. We went on a hayride to the pumpkin patch, Ian got a sugar cookie and an apple slushie, which he loved!! It was nice to spend time with friends we don't see often.

We got home, Ian had his nap, I got ready and then had the second half of my day with Dustin. We went out to eat, to get a Halloween costume for him, get him a "new do" and just spend time together like we used to before Ian came along. We had a really good night.

I love my boys:)

No comments: