My turn!!!
I wasn't done with my turn!!!!
Ian loves his babies, he rubs their heads, lays them in the bed and cuddles them. He likes to pack them around, even though one of them is as big as he is.
Ian is such a loving and cuddly child, I love it!
Sharing the recliner, PRECIOUS!!!!
I am blessed to have 2 sweet boys: a little brother who adores his older brother to the extreme, and a big brother who is a wonderful caregiver and friend to his little brother. They are precious together. Ian LOVES his brother!!!!
I am blessed to have a husband who loves his kids, spends tons of time with them, cooks, helps me clean, watches the kids for me so that I can have ME time, and is my best friend:) Over Christmas break, I got to go and get a manicure and massage, and go out to eat and to the movies with friends, while the kids stayed with Shawn, lucky me!!!!




1 comment:
You are right.....your kids are great and so is your husband. I think I could put up with him being such a goober if he did all that stuff for me! LOL! I miss you and want to see you soon!
Post a Comment