Friday, January 23, 2009

Dustin plays the trumpet. This picture didn't turn out very well, but he was getting ready to play in a concert. He has also taught himself how to play the piano, and is a super actor, according to the music teacher at school, who chose him for a major part in a Lincoln play for 2 years in a row, and his classroom teachers. :)
Let me hear the music too, Daddy.
Not really enough snow, but enough for the my 2 BIG kids to play in!


Ian loved the fort daddy made them to ready under.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love the pictures! I am cracking up at how thick the love for music seems to be flowing for both of your boys! I am sure Daddy had nothing to do with that! Tell Dustin I am so proud of him for excelling in the arts! Love and miss you!