
Time for a haircut.
Ian LOVES veggies and being able to feed them to himself!
Splash time!!
Crayola soap crayons - what a wonderful idea!
Ian LOVES to play in the bath tub!
All tuckered out.
They were all going to fit, and Ian HAD TO HAVE the middle!
Mother's Day and Ian's first BIG boy haircut. He was not in a good mood. It was time for church and nap at the same time. A normal, horrible, crazy Sunday morning for the Hudson's: lots of rushing, huffing, crying, yelling, fit throwing, and sweat! I look like I have been through it in this picture, so you can imagine how it was once we got to church!I know it's been forever since I posted. I just finished up 2 classes, and am trying to get all my paperwork in order at school for the end of the year. Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I start another class this weekend. I have class for the next 6 weekends in a row. That's for 2 classes and I have an internet class also. The GOOD news is that I will be finished with my Rank 1 in July. WUHU!!!!
ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:
Yay for Ian eating vegetables! I can't get Kylah to even try them, it's like she knows that they are good for her or something. I can't believe how big he is getting either. :o)
Yeah for you!!! You've been working hard. I am so proud of you!
I LOVE Ian's new hair cut and his Easter outfit! So cute!
Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment