Sharing his cheese with baby.
Does it get any cuter than this?
My baby:)
Ian loves his vacuum and his broom. He also loves to help unload the dish washer.
He had to help Bubba vacuum.
Ian is Papaw's little man. He loves Casey's dogs too. Lucky wanted to lay with Ian and his bear.
Rough day.
He can peddle a couple times. He's so big!
Ready for the pool.
He is so cute feeding himself. He does such a good job too:)

Here are some pictures, I'll try and do more writing later. Casey and Laura are in, Dustin's in Tae Kwan Do twice a week, I'm still in class, and have been trying to paint and get stuff ready for a yard sale. Ahhhhhh!




4 comments:
Gosh he is so big!!! Glad to see an update!! I know - life is so crazy! I have two classes right now and have so much going on with that and work and playing sick nurse that I can't see straight either! Hope you had a good visit with your brother too!
Looks like fun! I tried calling you yesterday to see when we can get together. Would love for the boys to play! Maybe we could all go to the waterpark. Call me!!!
Danielle, Ian is getting so big and looks so grown up these days! :o)
You are so busy girl. I REALLY hope it works out for us to hang out in a week or so. I miss you. I am glad I at least got to hug your neck today and chat for a minute.
Post a Comment