Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thankful

I am thankful for so many people and things. Melissa and Valerie made me take the time to think of them and write them down. Thanks gals:)

I love my husband. He cooks for me, helps me clean, and is an excellent friend and father.

I love my boys. Dustin is getting older and is a big help. Ian is still my precious baby boy, though he is walking and really not a baby anymore:(

I love my parents. They are always there for all of us. They love their grandkids so much and do everything for them. They continue to put me through school! They are my parents, and my friends. I am thankful they live next door.

I love my brother and his wife. I miss them dearly. Colorado is so far away. I am so thankful for the wonderful wife that Casey has and all the support she gives him. I am thankful that he is happy.

I love all of my friends, you know who you are. I don't get to see you all as much as I would like to though.

I am thankful for my job, though it is really stressing me out right now, I know I am blessed to have a job and steady income.

I am thankful for my family's health, my home, my vehicle, and everything else that I have that I don't always appreciate like I should.

God has truly blessed me.June 30, 2007 Casey and Laura Davidson
Dustin stylin' at the wedding
Mama and Daddy - great example of wonderful marriage
My boys, born on the same day. How cool!
Me and hubby trying to relax at Ian's birthday party. It was crowded!


My family, I love them dearly. Ian was with us too. He was still in the belly:)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

We are thankful for you Danielle! Love you!

Brooke

Valerie said...

Awww, great post.

Blessed said...

Love this post. I am thankful for you!!! I wish I could see you more. Soon!!?? I miss you.

Lydia & Riley Jane's Mom said...

Beautiful gifts...your boys are both too cute! So glad for your blessings, my friend!

Hope to see you soon! And I hope school is going well for you!