Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ian thinks he's a big boy now!

The GREAT PUMPKIN is in my backyard. Thanks, Daddy!

"Brudder" taught me how to play in the sand. I'm not sure about this stuff.
Mommy, it's stuck on my toes.

I LOVE being outside!!!








I love this baby doll. It was my mommy's when she was little.
This was mommy's doll bed, now it's mine.


Notice my big chicken pox mark on my head:( I only had a few, 3 weeks after getting the vaccine. They never itched or bothered me at all. This one was the worst looking spot.

I love this thing, inside or out. My nanny got this for me for only $8 at a yard sale.
I don't like it when Papaw quits pushing. I usually scream at him and get my way.
See, I'm still moving.
I love ice cream. I just ate 3/4 of an ice cream sandwich. It was good!
I like to eat like my Papaw:)
This is my other car at home. My mommy got this one for only $1.



I know there were a lot of pictures, but I couldn't help myself. I couldn't pick out only a few. I love them all.

Ian thinks he is a big boy now. He loves walking and getting into everything. He is getting more teeth. He has 7 that are all the way in, 2 that have just pushed through, and 2 bumps. The newest 2 and the bumps are toward the back of his mouth, they must hurt more because he has started biting the boobies:( It hurts sooooooooooo bad. We're working on that bad habit. He loves carrying and sleeping with a stuffed animal, doll, or blanket. He LOVES food! He eats just about everything. He's growing up too fast.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

He is a beautiful boy and he has a wonderful big brother! I love all the pictures.........especially the one of Big D........bet he loves you for putting that on here!

Blessed said...

Danielle,

This post is great! He is getting so big! He is such a cutie. And, Dustin is so big. I can't get over it! You have such cute and sweet boys.

I love the pics of Ian in the car inside the house and especially the pic of your dad! Crack me up!

Did you find both cars at yardsales? I need to start yardsale shopping!

See you soon, hopefully!

Crystal said...

Okay...next time, let's carpool to the yard sales...you find the best deals!

Crystal said...

and I can't believe that blonde hair. He is a cutie, Danielle. I wish you would call...I miss you!