Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I should really be typing a paper right now!!!




Ian loves Mimi (Tammy) and her fancy water fan spray bottle.
This was his favorite to run through.
I think he might be trying to push her under the water. He looks pretty suspicious and she sure has some firm footing going on.


Today was our first day at the waterpark. Ian loved it. He screamed when he had to leave:( I think he lasted 2 minutes MAX after leaving before falling over! It was great!!!! I ended up getting a pass. We will be going there alot!!! I will get better pictures next time. After the terrible time I had today trying to catch the action with my terribly delayed camera, and watching Tammy get FABULOUS pictures, I've decided that I am getting a new camera, like tomorrow!

I'm looking forward to my upcoming playdate with my friends and their youngsters!!

Oh, by the way, I will be done with school, FOREVER, next Friday! Unless later in life I decide I really want the big bucks and go for my PhD. Don't worry Daddy, it'll be ages from now if ever, I promise!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

kylah's mommy said...

Yay about being finished with school!! I know how excited you must be! :o)