Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ian and Colt on the farm



Ian wanted to make sure Colt didn't go anywhere.


Ian had to have a break with Daddy.


Don't Carrie and I look beautiful? Haha. We had been at the water park earlier, but it was COLD!



In the combine.
Ian had a little trouble at first sharing his Papaw, but then he was okay.





Ian's driving!
Colt's turn to drive.
Colt's still driving.

I'm so glad that we got to spend the day with Carrie and Colt. Ian and Colt had a blast together. It was so sweet to see our boys playing so great together. We can't wait to do it again. We love you, Carrie and Colt!

1 comment:

Blessed said...

We love you too! Colt had a BLAST!!!!! I knew he would love those tractors. Yes, we are for sure coming back for another play date! Thanks for sharing the tractors and Ian's Papaw.