Saturday, July 4, 2009

GOOD NEWS!

Dustin was baptized at Taylor Christian Camp on Thursday night, July 2, before he came home on Friday:)

I'm finished with school FOREVER!!!!!!!!! WUHU!!! I'm getting a pay raise too!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Go Dustin! Congrats!!!

And congrats on finishing school... that is awesome.

It was great seeing you at the pool... wish it would have been warmer.

Brooke said...

Oh wow! Tell Dustin I am SOOOO proud of him! That is wonderful!

Glad school is over for you too!

Blessed said...

Awesome! I know you are very proud. He's a very sweet boy!

And, congrats to you for finishing!!!! YES! I look forward to seeing you a lot more now! :) I know you must be super excited. You have worked REALLY hard and deserve to rest and enjoy all you have accomplished.

kylah's mommy said...

So happy for both of you!! :o)

Deaton, party of 5 said...

That's fabulous news. I know you're very proud. I was baptized at camp and have fond memories of that special night at Taylor.