Saturday, July 18, 2009

Panama City Beach, Florida








Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: PCB JULY 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Thanks Joy for the vacation. She had a conference for her work and invited us to come stay with her in her 2 bedroom condo. It was great!

Ian hated the water and sand at first, then he loved the water so much he wanted to float alone!

She also took some family photos for us. We haven't seen them yet. Picture time didn't go so well. Ian was tired, hot and cranky (who am I kidding, so were we). He was screaming by the end, and we wanted to - too much togetherness + too early in the morning + lots of sweating + screaming toddler = unhappy family for pictures. I hope at least one is usable.

3 comments:

kylah's mommy said...

Looks like you all had fun - I can't get over how fast Ian is growing!! He has really changed a lot in the last few months! :o)

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Sooo jealous. The closet beach we're getting to this summer is Barren River. YaHOO! Looks like you all had a great time!!!

Blessed said...

I didn't know you were taking a beach trip! So jealous! I am so glad you were able to go though and take the whole family! It looks like you had a BLAST!!!! I love Ian's haircut! And, I can't wait to see family pictures!

I remember when you went with my family to PCB and we pretty much stalked those boys that were staying across the street. Remember that? :) Fun times!